TMCo Event: 1st Annual Baseball Swap Meet
Having kids in sports can be expensive! So we want to help keep costs low removing potential barriers to participation. Your kid grows like a weed, right? One year their baseball pants fit, the next they don't. Yet there's nothing wrong with the pants. Why not try to sell or swap all those pieces of baseball equipment and uniforms with other families!
What you need to know:
- Event takes place Sunday, March 29, 2020 from 10:00am-1:00pm
- The swap meet will be inside Tailgate Mercantile Co. - space may be limited based on the number of participants
- This is a one-day, free event to attend and participate in!
- We're aiming to serve players aged 5-18 (sorry, no slo-pitch or adult league items)
- It's garage sale style - you bring your own goods and barter your own prices
- Absolutely no broken or dirty pieces should be brought
- It's expected that all clothing is freshly laundered and deodorized without any tears or holes
- All equipment must be game playing conditioning, cleaned and sanitized
- If you have leftover goods, it should be designated for donation or taken home with you. We've partnered with Comrie's Sports Banks to collect any leftover equipment, pants and belts to be donated!
- Cash is best to negotiate pricing (small bills and coins preferable)
- There will be a fundraiser bbq hosted by the Okotoks Outlaws - bring your appetite and money!
Need more info? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org